2023年8月24日 星期四

星夜天空_米酒老猴--英語老歌目錄

 2010

04191636星夜天空_米酒老猴--英語老歌目錄

[注意:若是歌無唱完, 是網路傷塞, 才閣點另外一首來聽]
1. 500-Miles
2. A time for us
3. A Whiter Shade Of Pale
4. All I Have To Do ......
5. Amazing grace
6. Because I Love You
7. Bed of Roses
8. Besame mucho
9. Butterfly
10. Devoted to you
11. Do-Re-Mi
12. El condor pasa
13. El condor pasa 老鷹之歌
14. Eyes On Me
15. Feelings Show
16. Guantanamera
17. Hello darling
18. I Can't Stop Loving You
19. I have a dream 
20. I ve Never Been To me
21. I Will always love you
22. It never rains in..
23. Jambalaya
24. Kiss Me Goodbye
25. Knock Three Times
26. Let me be there
27. Long, Long Ago
28. Love is blue
29. LOVE IS LOVE
30. Love Story
31. Massachusetts
32. Moon-River
33. More Than I Can Say
34. My heart will go on
35. No body
36. Nothing's gonna ..
37. Nothing's gonna change..
38. Only Time
39. Only You
40. Paloma Blanca
41. RABBIT DANCE
42. Raindrops keep..
43. Release Me
44. Rhythm of the rain
45. Right here waiting
46. Rose Garden
47. Rose, rose I love you
48. San-Francisco
49. Satisfaction
50. Satomi Hakken-den
51. Scarborough Fair
52. Sealed with a kiss
53. Season in the sun
54. Seven lonely days
55. Silent Night
56. Simply the best
57. Somewhere, my love
58. Sorry Sorry
59. Speak Softly Love
60. Stand
61. Stoney
62. Summer wine
63. Sunrise Sunset
64. Take me home, country road
65. Take My Breath Away
66. Tennessee Waltz
67. The day you went away
68. The ding dong song
69. The end of the world 
70. The Godfather
71. The Last Waltz
72. The old oak tree 
73. The one you love
74. The sound of silence
75. The way we were
76. The-Wedding
77. Those were the days
78. To sir with love
79. Top of the world
80. Travellin' Man
81. Unchained melody
82. Within you'll remain
83. Without you
84. Yesterday once more

(轉去主目錄)

回應
2010-09-26 13:30:27麗思  前往麗思的日誌

想聽聽歌

就來這裡 有我們這年段的歌

就覺不寂寞

於2010-09-26 13:38:06回覆
To 麗思
感謝你猶會記得遮有歌通好聽:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

教育部的 "臺灣閩南語我嘛會" 文字內容__第232~411期

  臺灣閩南語「每週 5 詞」電子報版面配置 (轉去 教育部電子報《臺灣閩南語我嘛會》(第232~411期)目錄連結 ) 臺灣閩南語我嘛會(註:欲直接跳去看某一期的內容,請直接改網址最後三位數的數字,像 https://dyertung.blogspot.com/2023/...